Friday, June 3, 2011

Reasons Why 12 Year Olds (And idiots who think like them) Should Never Get a Tattoo.

I thought a lotabout getting tattoos when I was 12-15. I knew exactly what I wasgoing to get every year, mainly involving things that I liked. Now I'm 20, and I am yet to get any inkbecause I realized that I change my mind more than I change most anything else. Don't ask me what those "else" things are. NONE YO BUSINESS. Anyway, here's a list of things that I liked that I maybe would have put on my skin permanently when I was 12 if my mother had no sense and let me mutilate my body.

The creepy thing is: Someone else did all of these things already.

1. The Beatles- When I was 12, my dream was to go back in time and do an "Almost Famous" (underage journalist) sort of thing with the
m. Then George would realize that he loved me.










2. Jesus- Let's not forget who was my lord and savior (and source
of rebellion against an atheist mom.) I seriously did intend on getting a Jesus tattoo in a very private place so that only my one true husband could see it. Eesh.












3. Toad- My favorite Nintendo character ever! And it looks pretty good on her, maybe I should have done it. Or I just appreciate hers.












4. Ron Weasley- No man in my life, no matter how redhead, no matter how goofy, no matter how emotional and demanding they may be, will ever compete with my one true love, Ronald Bilius Weasley.










5. E.T.- one of my favorite movies of all time, but I'm still glad I didn't get his handsome face on my arm.













6. The Lord of the Rings- No, I wouldn't have mimicked Elijah Wood's hip tattoo, though it's sweet. I would have just put a picture of Elijah Wood himself on my tummy.









7. Link!- I know my generation should have been playing something more interesting that a N64, but you have to admit, it was the best system EVER for wasting every Saturday.









8. Finally, the worst one I could have gotten, but might still find hilarious!









Yes, above Ron Weasley and Elijah Wood stands one fellow with enough glam to have a shiny competition with Lady Gaga. Clayton Holmes Griffon, or his stage name, Clay Aiken. Many a lonesome middle school night was spent singing along with Clay above stalking ex-lovers and being held by strong women.

That's it. Praise whatever good vibes you kind of believe in that you didn't get your favorite singer or movie tattooed on your person when you were too stupid to not think about the long-term.

>^^< Kid Whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment